Tuesday 7 July 2009

Green shoots...

Its been a while since I've written and life has slowly but surely been turning around and getting better. Workload has increased significantly over the past few months and YL and I are kept so busy with work that most other things fade into the background.

The weather has also changed for the better, the nice and long sunny days followed by cool evenings often puts a smile on our faces. My sister has also graduated and will become a doctor which is a load of the minds of everyone in the family. Events have took place that has led us in a new direction in our lives (I will explain this later), both YL and I have had fantastic appraisals by our respective bosses, the sterling is strengthening...

so yes... things are certainly getting better.


Oh guess what??!! YL and I went to Take That's concert over the weekend... hahaha.... it was really quite good. The crowd, especially the women, were mostly in the wrong part of their thirties but it was so fun when everyone got into it, clapping and waving etc. And the supporting act Lady Gaga was also quite entertaining as well (but she's really a strange one though). We also went to see Graham Norton's show over the weekend which was very interesting and fun.

1 comment:

jKay said...

Found Lady Gaga kinda annoying at first but after hearing her songs being played repeatedly on the radio stations during my 11 days road trip around west coast, she kind of grew on me and i love her 2 hit songs now!! ;ppp

Hope to see you 2 soon back in Singapore ok! =)))