Sunday 15 June 2008

My new camera!


Yesterday I bought my DSLR... A Nikon D80 and a 18-200mm lens. Since we'll be going on a scenic cruise in Norway in less than 2 months time, I thought I should get a more sophisticated camera and at least figure out how it works.

So I've been messing about with my new camera this whole weekend, dragging Yen-Ling with me everywhere to take photos... One thing I need to seriously consider quickly is to get a discrete camera bag; its been kind of awkward walking around London with a big camera, everyone looks at me like I'm a tourist...

2 comments:

kidkat said...

WELCOME to the WONDERFUL world of BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!!

Eeeps! u got your own dslr and a D80 at that!!!!! *droool*
I was eying the D40x but yah...too bulky

Anyway...hv a good trip to norway!!! take PLENTY PIX!!!! lol

-Pam

Unknown said...

Show off lah! =p